Saturday, March 22, 2014

Free Books

You hate to do it, but desperate times and all that...

I offered my book free for two days. It's amazing to see the number go from 5 sold, to almost 1000. Not making a red cent, but the publicity!

It's what I keep telling myself. It's a marketing tactic!

What I want to know is, what are the statistics on reviews from every 1000 customers? Being a reader long before I was a purveyor of Kindle books, I know that a good deal of folks won't actually read the free book for a while. I STILL have books on my Kindle that I got for free and then forgot about.

I just hope the exposure nets me some good PR.

In the meantime, I'm knuckling down on Book 2.

Have a good weekend. And if you want a free book:

http://www.amazon.com/97-Rise-Battle-Bred-Holt-ebook/dp/B00H7QLK8G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395536619&sr=8-1&keywords=97+by+holt

No comments:

Post a Comment