Thursday, October 8, 2015

Exploring Different Venues for Talking About Writing!

With many thanks to Tara Niekamp, who has done a remarkable job at introducing me to a variety of brand new social media sites where we can stretch our wings. Ever hear of Periscope? How about Blab? These are two new(to me) social media venues where participants can video themselves in all manner of activities, and in my case, talking about the thing that I love: writing! Just for fun, here's the link to my latest interview discussing 97 in detail, and in particular, the process of choosing which Point of View to use. It's our very first Blab video, so hopefully you'll be forgiving as we had spent twenty minutes prior to the interview trying to iron out the wrinkles. https://blab.im/stream/0c642d38404a4aa9996c1cc8fbc2810f/embed

No comments:

Post a Comment